January 21, 2011

From Your Forever Grateful Daughter


Dear Dad,
A great many thanks for all you have done for me..
Without you, my life would not have begun.
You have been there when I most needed you.
You have helped to guide me my whole life through.
We have shared both good and bad times together.
But most of all, thank you for being the greatest man on earth whom I called him: "DAD" :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!
I might forget the world, but I can never ever forget the love you have given and always gives on me. I miss you, Dad.. and I wish you a very happy and warm birthday today! This is your special day, Dad! :)
You are the reason, I am. May God always pour His love and happiness upon you, His amazing grace and blessings, His joy, light and hope shines upon your daily life, Dad.. All the best, much much much more than I could ever say.. Always be blessed and blessings, for that I always know you... Thank you, Dad, for everything.. This is only a little thing, I could show my care for you.. This is also a reminder, that all my life through, I'll be thanking Heaven, thanking God, for a Special Dad like you..
Once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!
Have a blessed year ahead!
I'll always love you! Forever.. :)


From your forever grateful daughter,
Lhalha

No comments:

Post a Comment