August 21, 2015

nutella swirl banana muffins.


Hi everyone!

Finally I'm back to baking after a week time! I'm incredibly happy to say that I am HOME for this summer holiday. Soooo grateful to be reunited again with my beloved family and friends. I can't do this anytime, so when the time finally arrives, I'll absolutely cherish every single moments with them.

My mom is a big fan of banana, and she loves many kind of banana desserts. That's why she requested me to bake any banana muffin, and it ended up with a combination of Banana and the always-yummy Nutella! Yes, I baked these Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins!

before baking...
loving the rainbow baking cups from Klara Form!

They are my new favourite things to bake! The texture of the muffins is so moist, light... When you remove the muffins from the oven, their golden brown crusts are delightfully crisp and although their crusts soften once covered or stored, their moist texture and sweet flavour remain intact.


I have been enjoying myself so much - baked Banana Muffins and eating them for breakfast! And it's so so so so good with a cup of tea or coffee as companion. And one more thing, you might never go wrong with Nutella too! Who can say no to Nutella???

I can't wait to bake these Muffins again soon! Because I'm craving them already. :p Let's have a go guys! I'm pretty sure you'll LOVE it! Here's one great recipe to follow!


Makes 12 regular sized muffins.

Ingredients:

230 grams all-purpose flour
150 grams granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 large eggs, lighty beaten, room temperature
113 grams unsalted butter, melted and cooled
3-4 ripe/over-ripe large bananas, mashed well
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

4 tablespoons Nutella, room temperature

Directions:

1). In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2). In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter and vanilla.
3). With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients just until combined and the batter is thick and chunky (remember not to overmix the batter!).
4). Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups (for about 3/4 full). Take a teaspoon of slightly warm Nutella and pop a blob onto the center of each muffin. Use a stick or skewer to swirl the Nutella into the muffin without turning the whole thing chocolatey. (not overmix!)
5). Bake about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6). Place on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes and then remove muffins from pan.
7). Done and serve!.

Enjoy!


You can find me on:


Have a blessed day everyone!

Lots of love,
Laras

2 comments: