November 6, 2010

Sisterhood Is Always Be The Same


"A sister is a gift to the heart, a bestfriend to the spirit, and a golden thread to the meaning of life. Sister always be a sister, and forever it will be.." --

A sister’s love is special, in oh so many ways.
No matter miles stretch between us,
and every hour turns to days.

We always share everything:
the tears, the joys, the pain,
a lifetime spent together,
and those memories remain.

In times gone by we’ve pondered,
the paths our lives have taken.
Knowing that in spite of this,
our sister love unshaken.

A sister’s love is special,
in ways that are unspoken.
Still that binding force exists,
our sister love unbroken.

Sister... You are always there,
and for the most part you have always been fair.
Though we don’t always get along,
our relationship has always been pretty strong.

Sister... You have always shown support for me,
even when everyone is doubting me.
You always believe in what I do,
so just know that you love me.

I’m sorry for not always be besides you.
But for just let you know..
I'm missing you all the time.

I’m so proud of you too,
and know I can expect more good things from you.
You are so loving and caring,
I wish everyone had what you do.

You aren’t so far away from me,
because our heart will never be.
But it doesn’t mean that I don’t miss you.

I just wait, and still wait..
until the day we'll be together again.

Citraaa...
Semangat terus yaa menjalani hari-hari.. Aku tau hari-hari kuliah kamu berat banget di UI. Bahkan setiap Jum'at masih ngajar Bimbel yaa? Dan juga lagi persiapan Panitia Natal.. Hmm, tapi coba untuk selalu inget: "Life is hard, but not impossible.." Tetap semangat yaa, karena selalu ada jalan kalau kita mau berusaha. Apapun yang terjadi, selalu lakukan yang terbaik. Ga ada hal besar yang terjadi, tanpa usaha yang besar pula.. "Every great thing come from a great preparation.. And when God brings us to it, He will bring us through it!" Suatu hari nanti, kita akan bangga dengan semua hal baik yang telah kita kerjakan selama ini. "Let God's will become our will, by living in His purpose.." I wanna say thank you, too, because you always remember me, no matter what. Thank you for being the best sister in the world. I love you.. and for the rest of my life I'll do :)


"You will always be the best part of my life. Whether we live near each other or far apart, we will always walk through together. Follow your heart. Follow your dreams. Take your own way with Jesus inside. I am always being here for you to share everything, no matter what.. Because sisterhood is always be the same.." --

With love,
Lhalha

No comments:

Post a Comment