July 19, 2011

Mother, You Are God's Gift!


"Her children arise up, and call her blessed." - Proverbs 31:28

There are times..
When only a Mother's love

can understand our tears,
soothe our disappointments,
and calm away our fears.

There are times..
When only a Mother's love
can share the joy we feel,
can accompany our night and day,
and feels like the time goes by so fast.

There are times..
When only a Mother's love
can help us on life's way,
and inspire in us, the confidence
we need from day to day.

A mother is underpaid,
Does long hours and gets very little rest.
She worries too much about her children
And wants, for them, the best!

Mother, you're always with me.
You live inside my laughter.
You're the place I came from,
My first home.
You're the map I follow with every step I take.

Nothing on earth can separate us.

And wherever I go..
You can always be sure, Mom.
In spirit, you're never alone.
For where you are, is what matters,
For that's what I call "HOME"..

Mother, thank you for your heart, faith and hope,
and all your steadfast love.
You were fashioned by the Angels,
and sent from God above...

*
Apa yang kuberikan untuk Mama
Untuk Mama tersayang
Tak kumiliki sesuatu berharga
Untuk Mama tercinta

Hanya ini kuberikan
Senandung dari hatiku untuk Mama
Hanya sebuah lagu sederhana
Lagu cintaku untuk Mama

Walau tak dapat selalu ku ungkapkan
Kata cintaku 'tuk Mama
Namun dengarlah hatiku berkata
Sungguh kusayang padamu, Mama.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!

You are really God's Gift!

I wish you THE BEST on your birthday!
I miss you & I love you forever!

With love,
Lhalha

No comments:

Post a Comment