January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, My First Love! ♥


As a little girl I look up to you
walking in your steps was all that I knew.
The games we've played, the times we've shared
you've shown in everything, the way you're always care.

The older I got, the more I knew
the JOY it was to be with you.
You've always been around me,
and always loved me unconditionally.

You've always shown me right from wrong
and taught me to be good and strong.
Your patience and your gentle care
are true and everlasting.

A young lady I've already grown up to be,
and we've to be separated by distance and time.
It's hard at some time,
it's never been easy.
But with all your love and all your prayers,
you've strengthened me and made me believe,
That we've never been truly separated,
because we're always together in heart.

Dad, in this writing I just wanted to say
how much I LOVE YOU in every way.
You'll always be the KING of my heart,
'cause you were my love from the very start.

Happy Birthday My First Love, Papa!
I love you with an endless love

- Lala -

No comments:

Post a Comment