April 15, 2015

no-bake snickers cheesecake.


How I love SNICKERS!

Proudly to say, I just made THE BEST NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE (in my version) so far! 

Firsty, the inspiration came up when I was in the supermarket the day before. I accidentally saw that Snickers were on a big discount! :p. Hmm, not even thinking about it, I directly put them in my plastic bag then brought them into the cashier. 

SNICKERS!

If you have been following my blog for a while, you know for sure that I really love making cheesecake for some reasons. No-Bake Salted Caramel Banoffee Cheesecake3-Ingredients Oreo Cheesecake Truffles and Nutella-based Strawberry Cheesecake were already a check list!.

i love this 'whole-cake' look! how gorgous! 

This time (after realizing I haven't baked any cheesecake this month), I made this delicious No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake!. With a combination of buttery crust, cream cheese, Snickers and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate as topping, this no-bake dessert is a must try! The crust is indeed buttery yet crunchy. The filling is soo light and creamy. It has a perfect texture you'll absolutely love!


And if you are a big fan of peanut butter, Snickers isn't a mistake. (you're guaranteed for this!). It contains chocolate, nut and nougat, and has a super rich texture (so nutty, so fudgy!). That's why all peanut butter lovers will definitely love it... and when it added to a cheesecake, it's a pure indulgence. Let's try this everyone! I would love to see you making this! :)

Here's the recipe to follow!


Making one circle pan (20-23 cm).

For the crust:

Ingredients:

150 grams graham cracker crumbs or digestive biscuits (crushed)
30 grams granulated white sugar
35 grams unsalted butter, melted

For the cheesecake filling:

Ingredients:

227 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
50 grams granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
240 ml heavy whipping cream

Directions:

1). In a large bowl, mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter.
2). Press onto the buttom of a well greased 8-9 inch (20-23 cm) tart pan with removable bottom. 
3). Covered with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill (for at least 15 minutes) while you make the filling.
4). In a bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. 
5). Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Scrap down the sides of the bowl and beat in the vanilla extract. Mix all together.
6). In a clean bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. 
7). Gradually fold the whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture. 
8). Pour the filling over the chilled crust and smooth the top.
9). Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or better overnight.

For the topping and assembling:

Ingredients:

200 gr dark chocolate, melted
1 pack Snickers (ca. 350-400 gr), cut into squares

Directions:

Sprinkle the chopped Snickers over the cheesecake until it all covered. Gradually drizzle/pour the melted dark chocolate over it. Yummy! We're done and let's serve.

Anyway, you can decorate it any other way with your own creativity! And besides of melted chocolate, you can also cover the top with ganache or even (salted) caramel sauce.

Cut a slice and enjoy!

heaven on my plate!

P.S.: thank you soo much everyone - for all the 'LIKE' on my Facebook Page! It really means a lot for me. And I update it each day, so if you wanna see more of my bakes or anything comes up with baking thing and baking stuffs, you can find me there!



Thank you! :)

You can find me on:


Lots of love,
@lputriasih

No comments:

Post a Comment