October 8, 2015

golden oreo lemon cupcakes.

Hi everyone!


I'm finally BACK after an AMAZING Summer break in my hometown! Sooo happy to finally started my own business called "Baking is Love" which turned out into something really special and beyond my expectations! Thank you to every people on Instagram and other social medias who have already bought and tasted some of my bakes!

How cute are those pink boxes???
Thanks again to my dear Morgane Carlier
for illustrating me and my bakes :)

Thank you for all the lovely feedback as well! I'm sooo happy to have done my best to please all of you.. and I feel beyond grateful for everything. Hope we can meet in another pre-orders soon! I still can't thank you all enough.... :)

me on the last day of delivery!

Here are some of the behind the scene pictures...

baking loads of Oreo Cookies & Cream Cupcakes!
 there were so much fun by the frosting & decorating part... :)

Light Choux Pastry with Sweet Custard Filling!
(most favourite and must try!)

Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins!

Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Brownies!
(still available for orders! contact me via whatsapp: +49176-62786348
or write me an e-mail to: lha_pink91@yahoo.com) 

- Jakarta only -
when Brownies are packed and ready to be sent!

Indonesian Traditional Cakes:
"Lapis Legit Prunes"

When my mom and I baked 200 Choux Pastry for orders!
Tiring day but worth it! :)

zoom in:
the Baking is Love 's Boxes with some special names on it.

Baking is Love 's Bag!

One of those cakes which are also sold out is what I'm gonna share with you today: Golden Oreo Lemon Cupcakes! 


It's so rare that people know how great lemony desserts are. But they are actually one of the best desserts people might love! Sometimes desserts aren't just about chocolate and strawberries, right?



These cupcakes are loaded full of tangy lemon sweetness in each and every bite! The addition of the lemon zest is one key ingredient for that delicious lemony flavour. Each cupcake is later topped with creamy, buttery Golden Oreo buttercream frosting, then topped once again with an extra Golden Oreo to make the presentation even prettier!.

"If you never try, you'll never know." So, if you wanna know how tasty these cupcakes are, let's have a go! This is one easy recipe to follow!


Ingredients:

For the lemon cupcakes:

150 grams unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
150 grams granulated white sugar
150 grams self-raising flour, sifted (or exactly the same amount of all purpose flour + 2 teaspoons of baking powder)
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 téaspoon pure vanilla extract
2-3 tablespoons of milk
zest of 1 lemon

For the Golden Oreo buttercream frosting:

(this recipe makes enough to frost ca. 12-15 normal cupcakes).

Ingredients:

200 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
425 grams icing or powdered sugar
6 Golden Oreos, crushed (by hands or with a food processor)
3-4 tablespoons milk, room temperature

For topping:

12-15 Golden Oreos.

Directions:

1). In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Gradually beat in the icing sugar until it is all incorporated.
2). Add the finely crushed Oreos and continue to beat for 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
3). Add milk slowly until it reached desired consistency. (I found it best with 4 tablespoons of milk!).
4). Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes and top them with a whole of Golden Oreo!.
5). Done and serve!.

Enjoy and let's cupcake-ing!

soooo yummy! 


Hope you all like it as much as I do!

You can find me on:


Have a lovely day everyone!

Lots of love,
Laras

2 comments: