November 24, 2011

Thankyou Teacher ♥



"A truly special teacher is very wise, and sees tomorrow in every child's eyes. Because for them, to teach is to touch other lives, ever." - Anonymus

T is for talented that you surely are.
E is for explaining everything so patiently.
A is for appreciating me when I did right.
C is for correcting me when I were wrong.
H is for helping me in every way.
E is for encouraging me to do my best.
R is for rare, for there is only one YOU!

A teacher is someone who is wise and sincere, who cares about the students and wears no disguise. (S)he is honest, open-minded, and always shares everything from the heart. Not just lessons from books, but life where they are. A teacher takes time to help and tutor. A teacher touches our future. It's (Teacher's name) who's patient, and who never gives less than the very best! Not that I was the perfect student, but you were the perfect teacher for me! :)

For all that you've done in my life, thank you for serving me with a LOVE that's free. Even the time goes by and I'm growing up, I will always remember you, my dear Teacher :)

Happy Teacher's Day 2011!
Jesus bless you abundantly :)

With love,
Laras

No comments:

Post a Comment