December 20, 2011

Reasons To Rejoice ♥



"And many waters cannot quench this love."

"God gave His life in a beautiful exchange."

"God's love doesn't keep us from trials; it helps us get through them."

"Life isn't always fair, but God is always faithful."

"The Lord will fight for you, you only have to be still."

"For Him to increase, I must decrease."

"He is with you, even at your very weakest. Never lose faith in Him, because He will never lose faith in you."

"I am weak but my God is strong. I lack many things but I have Him. Though I'm tired, I know He's not tired of loving me. And that's enough inspirations for me to live each day."

"Dear Problem, watch out! I'll show you how big my God is."

"When you're tempted to lose patience with someone, think how patient God has been with you all the time."

"Don't follow your feelings, follow your faith. Feelings may lead you to failure, but faith will lead you to the Father."

"Don't just have good intentions, but instead have God's intentions and make extraordinary Godly decisions."

"Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others. Because constructions of a palace takes more time than an ordinary building."

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

"Get close to God first before getting close to anyone else. God without a man is still God, but a man without God is nothing."

"The deepest level of worships are praising God in spite of pain, thanking God during a trial, trusting Him when tempted, surrendering while suffering, and loving Him when He seems distant."

"Where God guides, He provides."

"God is my strength and my refuge. His love for me is endless."

"When you are in a difficult situation, just remind yourself that nothing is too hard for your Saviour."

"Prayer is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made."

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see."

"In your presence is fullness of joy."

"My cup overflows. Thank You, God."

"His grace is bigger than our needs."

"God could live anywhere in the world but He chose to live in your heart."

"In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed."

"Broken things can become blessed things if you let God do the mending."

"When God looks at you, he doesn't see you as a 'maybe' or a 'what if''. When God looks at you, He simply says, 'You have an incredible destiny!'"

"The heavenly father is crazy about you. How amazing is that?"

"Anything that causes you to pray is a blessing."

"The Bible is like a compass that always points you to the right direction."

"Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways."

"Receiving Jesus as our Saviour doesn't make life easy. But your worst day with Jesus will be better than your best day ever was without Him."

"Looking forward strains the eyesights; looking upwards opens heaven."

"With God, giving up is never a choice."

"The closer you walk with God, the less room for anything to come between."

"True strength is simply holding onto God when we feel weak."

"As I carry this cross, You will carry me."

"People think I'm strong enough for the struggles I've had, problems I've encountered, and pains I've felt. But they are wrong. Because I have a weak heart. But behind me is a strong God."

"I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back Home."

P.S.: Hope could be blessings for everyone who reads.

Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment