January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad! ♥



My father doesn't tell me how to live.
He lives, and let me watch him do it.
~

Dear Dad,
Every year, your birthday always reminds me
of how grateful I am that you are my father.

With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m so much thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.

What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your responsibility for our family,
and your kindness for every people
- especially the weak one.

I'm totally blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning many important life lessons from you.

I can say that you are my biggest inspiration,
for being who I am today.
Thank you, Dad.

From the first day I knew you until forever,
I believe your guiding hand on my shoulder,
will remain with me forever.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!
Sending you the BEST prayer and wishes,
from your admiring daughter.

Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment