August 21, 2010

A Thanksgiving Day Prayer

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing;
in everything let us give thanks;
for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ.."
-- Thessalonians 5 : 16 - 18

Lord..
So often times, as any other day
When I sit down in my meal and pray

I realize every case -- a little even much
That You've made in my life
Which is so beautiful.

Sometimes I still can't believe
And also can't imagine
Due to Your works -- so powerful and magically.

Regardless of where I am now
And what You've done for me
I am very grateful for all.

But Lord..
I would like to take a few minutes more
To really give thanks to what I'm thankful for..

For the healthy, the greatest family,
the lovely-pink-bed every night.
A such lovely boyfriend, sweet bestfriends,
and everything that too much and too great.

I'm thankful right now to be surrounded by those
Whose lives touch me
More than they'll ever possibly know.

Thankful Lord..
That You've blessed me so special
Thankful that in my heart lives life's greatest gift.

That You, dear father Jesus, reside in that place
I'm so grateful for Your everlasting grace
That've brought me here.

Heavenly Father..
Bless me and makes me a blessing to others..
And bless every person besides me
Who really priceless in my life.

I'm so blessed by the power of Your love.

"This day and your life... are God's gift to you,
so give thanks and be joyful always!"

With Love,
Lhalha

1 comment:

  1. "And bless every person besides me
    Who really priceless in my life."
    maksudny kata2 ini apa sh laa ..:) ..

    ReplyDelete