April 10, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary, L♥VE!


When I found you, I embraced the love I've prayed for.
The days of endless pleasure, and memories to treasure.
All sweet memories strengthen our commitment,
To love and care for each other.

You've given me countless of sweet things:
Surprises, smiles, laugh.
Happiness, cheerfulness, and spirit.
Thay can't ever be paid by anything.

Your trust, understandings, and patience,
Sometimes are just mesmerized me.
And make me feel more and more blessed,
to have someone special like you.

One year has already passed,
And everything was just soo wonderful.
I always thank God for you.
I always thank God for the blessings.

Now...
Another year to create precious memories together.
Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter.

And years from now...
We'll look back at this anniversary and realize,
that we love each other more than ever.

Hope today also reminds me and you,
of how precious that day was,
when we found each other.

I'll always remember...
Germany, Spring, 2010.

Happy 1st Anniversary, Adi Kurniawan.
Thank you for your love!
I hope that our love,
Will remains strong and true.
God bless our relationship forever :)



Much love,

Lhalha

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy for youuu ^-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Taaa.. I miss you everyday :'(

    ReplyDelete