February 1, 2015

no-bake oreo tiramisu in a glass.


It's the first day of February!

I'm soo glad because my birthday is comíng soon! :p
February has always been my favourite month of the year.. and realizing how time really flies that this lovely month is already on the corner.

This morning I made a no-bake oreo tiramisu in a glass! Yes, I know many people LOVE no-bake desserts, according me. I actually love them because they usually don't need so much time to make (if we're in a hurry or don't have oven at home), but sometimes we also have to chill them first before serving. 


Why I chose Oreo as a compliment? I thought Oreo is so yummy, and we can find it everywhere even just in a small market. But Oreo is only an option! You may choose any other biscuits or cookies too! (i'll try another one next time).

For me, this tiramisu is perfect as a simple yet tasty dessert on Sunday morning, Outside is so cold, snowy, windy, just keep your body warm and safe at home while enjoying time with your family and loved ones. As for me today is time to watch the men final of Australian Open 2015 (I love watching tennis a lot!) and also a day off to study because I have four exams coming up this week. Wish me luck!


Okay then, here's the recipe to follow:

Ingredients: (for about 5-6 glass)

3 large eggs
75 grams granulated sugar
40 ml Amaretto 
500 gr mascarpone cheese
250 ml coffee (cappuccino)
250 gr ladyfingers
1 pack Oreo, crushed.

Directions:

1). Separate the egg white from the yolks.
2). In a bowl of an electric mixer, or by hand, beat the egg yolks, sugar, and mascarpone cheese and until smooth and have its texture.
3). In other small deep bowl, beat the egg white until stiff and fluffy. It takes about 1 minute.
4). Gently fold this egg whites into the egg yolks' batter. Just mix it with a spatula. Add the Amaretto and mix it again. 
5). Soak half of the ladyfingers into the hot cappuccino, and put it in a bottom of the glass. Spread the mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers, then layered with Oreo crumbs, then again with the ladyfingers, mascarpone and Oreos till the glass is full. (just repeated the layered)
6). All done! Now refrigerate it for about 3-4 hours until set.

Hope you enjoy the recipe!
Have a blessed Sunday everyone :)

You can find me on:


Lots of love,
@lputriasih

No comments:

Post a Comment