February 14, 2015

valentine's day cake and strawberries dipped in chocolate.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

How are you and what's your plan today???
Today must be full of LOVE here and everywhere... isn't it?
and I celebrate it with another strawberries! :)

I've been enjoying myself so much... baking things with fresh berries, especially strawberries. I don't really know exactly why... but every time you bake or cook something with strawberries, you just simply in a good mood and then you'll easily take a great picture too! :p 


A super yummy and easy dessert - strawberries dipped in chocolate, is very popular around the world. The kids might love it most. I have made this about three or four times already, and I wanna share my recipe with you.


Ingredients:

1 dozen fresh strawberries, washed and dried
200 gr dark/milk chocolate, chopped 
2 teaspoons vegetable oil

Directions:

1). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2). Fill a small pot with about an inch of water and bring to a simmer.
3). Place a small bowl over the pan with the simmering water (make sure the bottom of the bowl isn't touching the simmering water).
4). Add the chocolate and oil, let they melt slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon or heat proof spatula.
5). Remove the bowl with the melted chocolate from the pan and start dipping in your strawberries.
6). Dip 2/3 of the strawberry in the chocolate and carefully shake off any excess. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Allow them to set for 5 minutes at room temperature and then pop them in the fridge for 15 minutes to set completely.

Enjoy!


Today I also wanna thank all of you who've been constantly visiting my blog! It means the world to me. Hope I can inspire you more in the future. Spread the love, people! and have a lovely Valentine's day! <3 p="">

You can find me on:


Lots of love,
@lputriasih

No comments:

Post a Comment