January 18, 2010

Never Say Goodbye

Dearest all my lovely best friends,
This is one last thing I can give before 'the time'..
I'm making this now, in my leisure time..
I made this poem just for you, my best friends till I die..
Specially made for :
Permata Asmara Hendra, Fidella Olive, Ella Hastono, Karen Jesicca, Stella Andina Burhan, Stephanie Pancha, Cleisia Theodora, Irene Marissa, Lydia Hayasidarta, Ardine Chrestella, Vania Sharleen, & Dean Andreas Simorangkir.



Never Say Goodbye


I was sitting here thinking,

of the words I want to say.

I opened my blog,

and I wrote this poem for you..

I wanna say "thank you"...


For always being nice to me,

Staying by my side,

Helping my problems,

and never leaving me behind.


For accepting my thoughts and feelings,

about everything..

For never giving up on me,

and being my best friends.


For making me laugh-

and letting me cry

and saying that you love me,

until forever in my life..

Everything you mean to me

you could never know.

In all the ways you've changed my life,

I could never show.


As long as we are living,
no matter when or where.

If you ever need me-

just call and i'll be there..


Feel 'the time' is getting closer,

When I have to go apart.

Now I'm here to show 'how much I love you',

With last words from my heart.


We must be dreaming,

For everything has gone too fast.

The time we have spent together,

Will soon be in our past.


I'll forget this day is coming,

Today I'm standing here.

Trying to tell you,

How much I really care.


We'll go our separate ways,

In a wonderful journey.

Just hold on to our memories,

Never say goodbye!

i love you, my bestfriends, from the bottom of my heart..
take care.. God always be with you!

with love,

lhalha

No comments:

Post a Comment